C++ Coding / C-Sharp Programming
C++ and its variants (C, Operational C, C.net, C# - pronounced “C-sharp.”) are some of the most widely used Computer Programming Languages to date.
Basically C-Sharp is a programming language that runs on a variety of platforms such as Windows, Mac OS and the various versions of UNIX and LINUX such as Red Hat, Ubuntu and Linux Mint just to name a few. Its uses across the board range from low-end desktop applications through to high performance applications namely web servers and even modern game engines.
Uses of C++ Coding
C++ Coding is used in the development of computer programs from Art Applications, music players, video games, office applications and video and graphics editors. If you took all the software that you use every day that is not online, chances are they have been written in C++ (or C, Objective-C).Here is a list of some of the everyday applications that have been written in C and C-Sharp Programming Language.
- Operating Systems (Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Apple Mac OS etc.)
- Web browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.)
- Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Websites (Facebook, Youtube, Amazon, PayPal.)
- Media Players (Winamp, Microsoft Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player.)
- Database Systems (Oracle database, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server.)
There are many examples of what C++ is used for, but the main benefit of having someone like SharePoint Systems develop in C++ is that your program, application or website can be custom built to suit your exact needs and specifications.