PikPakTech - Layer2 Solutions' First African Partner
PikPak Tech is a proud to be the First African Partner of Layer2 Solutions, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and ISV based in Hamburg (Germany), Layer2 is one of the leading providers of Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure apps in Europe with a major focus on Data Integration, Collaborative Knowledge Management and Social Networking. Layer2 has also been known as a reliable partner to customers in Central Europe, offering additional consulting and services in the fields of SharePoint, .NET programming and IT infrastructure for more than 25 years.
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for SharePoint and Office 365 connects your external business data to Microsoft SharePoint:
- Expands the capabilities of SharePoint to all existing external data sets, that will continue to remain within your company network – directly connects to native SharePoint lists and libraries keeping them always up-to-date.
- No programming or tools required: Setup in minutes guided by a wizard. No installation or customizing at SharePoint or the data source required.
- 100% compatible to ALL SharePoint offerings: On premise, externally hosted, Office 365, sandboxed and utilizes the new Microsoft CSOM API.
- Reliable architecture: A connection is established only for data exchange – not for general usage. No direct access to corporate data required from outside. Native SharePoint lists and libraries act as a cache for your data – bidirectional if required.
- Secure data connection and transfer: The connector runs where your data resides today -on any server or client inside your corporate network with Internet connectivity available. No data is exposed to any 3rdparty.
- High performance: Works great with large data sets.
- Almost any data sources are supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, file content (Excel, XML, CSV), File System Replication, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Microsoft SharePoint, MS Dynamics NAV/CRM, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, Lotus Notes, SAP, XML Web Services etc.
- CSOM, OData, File System, XML provider all included.
- Start workflows or send email notifications in the cloud on external data changes.
- Add additional “cloud specific” columns, e.g. for rating, file attachments, etc. As well as being able to group your external data.